SEWA Nepal aims to enhance the status of women and children through various programs, action research and field activities. The specific objectives of the organization are to:
• To Aware and Execute on behalf of Nepalese Women and Children for their Economic and Political rights, Health and Other basic Rights
• Advocating on policy, programs and support for women’s economic empowerment.
• To help make women self-reliant through a number of initiatives such as raising awareness on health including literacy classes, sanitation and the environment.
• To organize and conduct quality orientation programmes such as talk programs, discussion forum, expert presentations on various issues related to women rights.
• To serve as a forum in association with professionals, research scientists, social scientists, technocrats, and agriculturists to provide critical inputs on major issues, relevant to development of food & hygiene security in Nepal and to seek appropriate representation on the various committees, bodies, delegations, teams etc. at the State, National and International level.
• To protect the significance of Feminism through several campaigns and activities for promoting women's voice against all her odds.